THE FRIES THAT WON’T PUT WEIGHT ON YOUR THIGHS!
- – Preheat oven to 350
- – Start by peeling the Butternut Squash
- – Poke holes in the squash with a fork or knife
- – Place on a cooking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes (bake until you can easily slice through the squash)
- – Slice squash into fries
- – Place fries on a cooking sheet
- – Lightly drizzle olive oil and season to your liking (I like chili powder, pepper and a dash of sea salt)
- – Bake for 20-25 minutes until they are brown and crispy (you may place under broiler for a few minutes to get them EXTRA crispy)
Serve and Eat!