A light dessert made from watermelon, yogurt, and berries.
– 1 (5 inch thick) slice of seedless watermelon, rind removed
– 12 ounces Vanilla Greek Yogurt
– 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- Toast almonds in a skillet over medium heat for a couple of minutes or until golden. Remove from pan to cool.
- Cut watermelon into 8 even pie shaped wedges.
- Dip outside curved edge of watermelon in yogurt then in sliced almonds and place on serving platter in a pie-shaped formation. Repeat with remaining watermelon wedges.
- Once all of the wedges have been placed in a pie shape, use the remainder of the yogurt to frost the top of the pie.
- Place blueberries and sliced strawberries in a decorative pattern on top.
- Serve immediately or chill until serving.